Thursday, July 22, 2010

Well, we are half way through the 100 day heart challenge. My how time flies’s by. I was asked by a lady today at the gym how I was doing. I told her how much weight I had lost, that my blood pressure was down and I felt great. She said sounds like you’re going to win! No, I have already won. My pants aren’t tight any more and I can hike in the mountain farther now than I have in a long time. I have won and it will only get better from here on out! The trainer, Shane, gave me a new exercise in my routine and upped some of my weights. He has me jogging at a 5% incline for 3 minutes at a time in intervals. I think he loves to push me past my limits. He pushes me harder than I would ever think of. I didn’t know that my heart would beat 250 beats a minute without exploding. At least that’s what it seems like. See you all next week and have a great three day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Dang Robert - that is awesome! Makes me want to get up and ... oh wait, I'll start right after Family Guy. :)

    ReplyDelete